Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh Prabhupad


I am bruised and battered and I can't tell what I feel. I am unrecognizable to myself, I saw my reflection in a window but could not see my own self.

Oh Guru Dev, are you gonna leave me Wastin´away out side these temple walls ?

I have walked this path till my legs felt like stone. I have heard the voices of friends vanished and gone. At night I can hear your voice as my broken heart feels some comfort. The storm outside is quite sever and the rain is , so very very cold.

Now, no one cares to greet me. My clothes don't fit me any more for I have lost the will to live. I have walked a thousand miles just to stand here outside these marble walls.

The night has fallen and I'm lyinawake. I can feel myself fading away. When will I have your association again and feel your compassionate embrace.

Or will we leave each other like this and go our separate ways.