Sunday, December 2, 2007

Srila Prabodhananda Sarasvati bestows his mercy to everyone

The lotus flowers of Lord Caitanya's eyes were covered with the flowing drops of honey that were His tears. The hairs of His body stood up and He trembled in ecstasy. In a voice choked with bliss He called out: Hari! Hari!

I pray that Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of Saci-devi, may give you all a great festival of the nectar of the transcendental bliss of pure love for Krsna.

Forked-tongued snakes may attempt to kill these very beautiful, auspicious songs with the virulent poison of criticizing their meaning or style. However, when these nectarine prayers, filled with love for the divine couple, are dipped deep into the nectar ocean of Radharani's pastimes, they will at once become restored to life.

I pray that the devotees expert at relishing transcendental mellows may decorate their thoughts with the literary graces of these songs. I pray that they may lovingly place my beautiful songs in their thoughts and minds

After composing this poem, I have offered it to the lotus feet of Sri Sri Radha-Krsna. I pray that in Their hearts they may be pleased with me, and someday allow me to directly see a little of their confidential pastimes.

The Nectarine Prayers are HERE.

Note: Please see beyond the lack of good editing, I will get to it soon. After reading these poems I felt so excited that I wanted to share them with you immediately. - AJD